Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Talk Like A Pirate Day 2017

Shiver Me Timbers...

I can't let the day go by without acknowledging 
that today is

“Talk Like a Pirate Day."

It may be a fake holiday...
like fake news 
but arghly fun.



Ahoy there
seadogs, wenches,
pillagers and plunderers...
Don’t be scurvy scum. 
Join the fun.
“Talk Like a Pirate"
til day is done.



I hope me mateys 


have been talkin' the talk

or ye be

walkin' the gangplank walk.



Anywho ho ho
and a bottle of rum



Talking like Capt. Blackbeard isn't bloody hard.
Just takes some improper English 
and a few
Aaaaarrrrgggghhhs

Buccaneers, repeat after me....
(in a gruff and salty voice)

“Ahoy mateys.
Weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen.
Grab ye some grub and grog and 
join me on the poop deck."



Yo Ho Ho

Where's the bottle of rum?

Drink up, me hearties.

No comments: