Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy Twerking New Year


Every January 1st...
I look forward to
a sparkly brand new year...
full of hope...
full of promise...
full of new dance moves.
say what?


Last year we rang the New Year in 
gangnam style…



so it only made sense to
twerk 
in the new year.
(I wish I had pictures to show...
but they were too costly.)

Trust me...
we all gave it the old college try...
BUTT
twerking isn't as easy as 
my girl Miley makes it look.
(I gotta give that girl props for her twerking ability.)


From the Gangnam Psy
to the twerking Miley...
I wonder what it's going to be next year?

Twerking Miley says she sticks her tongue out in photos
because she feels awkward
 smiling...
(but not twerking)




at least 
we keep our tongues 
inside our mouths.

Anywhooooo……


2014 is a big big BIG year with
3 Healy weddings….
June, September, and November
and
I wish us all
GOOD LUCK.

Rabbit

Rabbit


Rabbit





No comments: