Thursday, December 19, 2013

"Lick it" or "Click it" Holiday Cards

One of the many things I love about the holiday season 
is the cards.  
And that's not just me.  
As soon as our kids come home 
they ask, 
"Where are the cards?"  
Then they quickly dig through the pile, 
breezing through cards with nice holiday messages…
looking for photos. 

So question….
If you are still sending out
 Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza cards…
how do you send them?

 lick the envelope..."snail-mail" style?
or 
click Send…"You've got Mail" style?

I'm still in the old school lick-em style category.  

 I used to get Duncandog to help me

with the licking.
He was always good like that...

but these days 
I can't get a lick of help.

Anywhoooo…..

Seeing today is
 "Throwback Thursday"…
I have a Christmas card from years gone by…



I look forward to receiving 
any and all of your photo/non-photo 
holiday greetings 
sent
lick it 
or

click it
Style.

And 
with a lick and a promise...
all my cards will get done.

No comments: