Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hostess with the Most-est


Hostess lovers can relax...
Twinkies, Ding Dongs, and Ho Ho's  
live to see another shelf 
life…
which by some calculations  is at least 60 years.

Four months ago,
Hostess
(after facing a Host ess of problems)
was forced to
shut down its production 


which caused massive
Twinkie Hoarding.

you're gonna need a bigger cubicle.


But alas...
Twinkie Lovers Rejoice.
The company that bought
Pabst Blue Ribbon beer
has also bought
Hostess.



Nothing like a PBR to wash down a Ho Ho.

PBR and a Ho Ho...

sure will give new meaning to 
"Hostess with the most-est"



Anywhooo….

You wouldn't find me hoarding a Twinkie.
There is another 
snack that takes my cake.

I have an ultra affinity 
for the Devil Dog...


which goes back to my elementary school days.  

I frequently found the little devil 
rolling around the bottom of my brown-bag lunch.  
Thank you mom.

Each creme-filled chocolately dog provided me 
with all the daily vitamins 
that have helped me to grow into this 
human-blogger-being 
that I am.

Woah, wait a minute...
something just occurred to me...
the answer to why I blog.

I have asked myself "Why" 
for a few years now
and today the answer comes to me...

"The Devil made me do it."

Viva la Devil Dog

No comments: