Friday, March 23, 2012

Hungry for Hunger Games

I finished reading the "Hunger Games" trilogy

by Suzanne Collins
and now I'm hungry for the movie.
I won't be satisfied until I get my Katniss butt into a theatre.
(and eat a feed bag full of popcorn.)

I normally make it my policy to not see the movie after I've read the book. 
 I like to keep the visual I've concocted in my own crazy little mind
and not have someone else's visual...
(from their crazy little mind.)  

But there are times...
I'm interested in seeing the movie...just to see how it would be brought to life.
And that is the case with the Hunger Games.

Anywhooo...

If you haven't already heard what the book/movie is about..
(where ya been?)
it is about a futuristic apocalyptic world...containing a capital and 12 districts. 
 (Don't worry, this is not a spoiler.)
The Capital requires each district to send a boy and a girl
between the ages of 12 and 18 (chosen at random) to the Hunger Games..
which are televised to the public.
The children must fight each other until death...
 until one child is left standing.

Such a CRAZY idea. 
Which led to this crazy idea for a new Hunger Games....
(CrAzy begets cRaZy.) 

"The Blogger Games"

A competition where bloggers take each other out...
(not on a date, silly)
but knock each other out...into non-blogger status. 

When a blogger receives a Thumbs down sign...


he/she/it  is blown out of the blogger water...
until there is
one Blogger Person left in BlogWaterWorld.


May the best blogger be the last blogger
blogging.


"The Blogger Games"
 coming to a blog near you.

just call me KatnissOUT

No comments: