Friday, October 28, 2011

The Power of the Anywho

One thing I like about writing a blog...
Other than the constant adoration from fans.
Is the process.  
The process of writing.

  When I beginning writing...
I don’t always know where it will take me...
where I will end up. 
That’s the fun part. 

I begin on topic and then frequently have a change of direction...off topic.

I like to think that I find my way back around....
a full circle - 360 degrees,
but most times I find myself at  180 degrees...
a straight bee line to who-in-god-knows-where.


Hence the Anywho........

The Anywho is my blog enabler. 

I begin on one topic and when I feel a change of direction coming...
because I ,
got nothing more to say...
the anywhooooo......
let’s me move into another direction.  

It brings my blog from a line of B.S. to a full circle work of literary art.
But there are times I don’t know when to stop writing...
and I end up with multiple revolutions.
360, 720, 1180
Boy, am I getting dizzy.

Anywhooooo..................


I once knew a man from Nantucket,
who said Kat I can’t believe how you chuck it.

Your blog starts from here
And goes to nowhere

You’ve been doing this four years,
who would have thunk it.

Ahhhh the power of the Anywhoooooo...
it allows me to sneak in a Nantucket Limmerick
 that was screaming to get katOUT.

2 comments:

choose to be happy blog said...

this is SO true! happy i joined this blogging world with you :)

ms.composure said...

yes i def totally agree with you!!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com