Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bloggus Interruptus

If you’ve read my blog with any regularity,
you may have noticed that I have come down with a condition common to bloggers…
a case of Bloggus Interruptus.

(say it isn't so)

Bloggus Interruptus is a condition
whereby a blogger posts blogs sporadically...intermittently...randomly.
I’m hoping it’s a mild case.


The condition is frustrating because the blogger wants to maintain regularity, but finds it very difficult.
The blogger tries to find the time to sit down and form a blog,
but is distracted.


Anywhooooo.....

The summer season brings distractions…
vices that have a way of interfering with this Kat's usual healthy blogging routine.
Apparently the lazy Kat Days of Summer and soft serve ice cream
are NOT good for the blogging track.

I long for my usual normal blog flow and have tried different ways to increase my blog fiber.  unfortunately...without success.


I’ve even increased my liquid intake to get my blog flow moving,
but apparently V and T’s
just add to more Bloggus Interruptus.

My last resort is the natural one...
the use of supplements to get back to a flow of regularity.
So occasionally I will post some well formed blog postings to add the necessary bulk to my blogs.
(Hopefully, supplements work as well as they claim.)

Thankfully Bloggus Interruptus is a temporary condition.
With some blog supplements and a few blog softeners...my condition should reverse itself...
especially when the Kat Days of Summer come to an end.



I look forward to getting over my case of Bloggus Interruptus soon…
to become regular again.

I’m not sure...Is it impolite to talk about my irregularity?
(TMI...maybe?)

2 comments:

choose to be happy blog said...

Hahaha. This made me laugh. id rather be too busy to blog then have nothing to blog about, atleast that’s never your problem!!!

torrie said...

I have the exact same condition!!

Yes... summer is truly the culprit.

But I do agree with the above comment. I'm living life a little more... a little slower... a little fuller- and won't it make our blogs even "healthier" in the long run?? :)