Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Kat in the Hat


March 2nd is Dr. Suess's birthday. Today children of all ages are making rhymes and committing crimes. (Hey, it works.) This pseudoSuess blog is in honor of what would have ben Dr. Suess's 107th birthday.


The Kat in the hat
All day she done sat

All day she did blog
‘Bout nonsense and hog

‘Bout dogs that can talk
And fish that can walk

She never could stop
So they sent for a cop

Or someone in white
Whom she tried to bite

But alas she not win
Off to the loony bin

And there she does bloggin’
Not go for a joggin’

Not get off her butt
She is caught in a rut

All day she does ponder
In a seat over yonder

While her ass spreadin’ fat
Oh, that Kat in the Hat

Anywhoooooooooooooooooooo....................

One more that is soo hard to resist: GREEN EGGS AND HAM

I do NOT like Green Eggs and Ham.
I do NOT like them, Kat I am.

I do NOT like them on a bun.
I do NOT like them with a nun.

I do NOT like them for my dinner.
I do NOT like them with a sinner.

I do NOT like them with a bore.
I do NOT like them with a whore.

After a taste of Green Eggs and Ham....YUM YUM

I DO like Green Eggs and Ham.
I DO like them, Kat I am.

I DO like them in a jar.
I DO like them in a bar.

I DO like them there and here.
I DO like them with a beer.

I DO like them with my momma.
I DO like them with Obama.

Obviously...there is only one Dr. Seuss.

It’s hard to write like THE DOCTOR...without looking like you need one.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DR. SUESS.

No comments: