Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Top o' the mornin' to ya.....
This morning I’m remembering the days when our three were Wee lil ones… running around the house looking for mischievous signs of the leprechaun.

You know the signs…green milk, green bottled water, green toilet water…(whatever could be turned magically green…from a couple drops of food coloring…I mean from the sheer magic of the leprechaun.)

Anywhooooo………..

Today is a day of all things Irish. Even if you don’t have a drop of Irish blood running through your veins, you have license to celebrate like an Irishman with Guinness running through his veins.

Today I’m an Irish poser…so ’ll be wearing o' the green, drinking o' the green, and talking o' the green. I won’t be singing Irish songs, unless I’ve had enough Irish grog…and I won’t be eating Irish food. I’m not a fan of the corn beef and cabbage. But I will be doing the Irish jig. This Kat likes to get her jiggy on.

I might not have a drop of Irish blood like Paddy PaulA, but I can get my Irish on with a drop of McCormick's Kelly green food coloring.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day to all lads and lassies, and special Irish blessings to PaulA and our sweet trinity…Big C, Colinboy, and Wishy.

May you find a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.

4 comments:

Frances said...

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!!

I've got my green on!

choose to be happy blog said...

you were so good making each holiday special for us!!! a tradition i'm sure we will ALL take with us. i love you!

Bri @ Sea said...

ditto what Chels said! I loved each holiday! So much fun running from toilet to toilet to see if they were all green ha!

Bri @ Sea said...

ditto what Chels said! I loved each holiday! So much fun running from toilet to toilet to see if they were all green ha!