Monday, August 16, 2010

Peeved, Provoked, and Pissed


We all have pet peeves...annoying little things that irritate us and get under our skin...or get our panties in a wad. But then there are other THINGS that provoke us in such a way...they piss us off.

Anywhoo.........

Things that piss me off..........................

The fact that I know who Lindsay Lohan is.

The fact that President Obama knows who Lindsay Lohan is.

A bad red wine stain on my new rug.

A stain of bad red wine on my new rug.

Losing my car keys in a 5-ton recycling dumpster at the Landfill.

Realizing the second set of car keys is at home...2 and half hours away.

Struggling to open something wrapped in hard plastic “blister” packs and “clamshell” packaging.

Having someone tailgate me while I’m going the speed limit.

Having to tailgate someone going the speed limit.

A computer that gets hung-up, tied-up, and can’t keep up.

Incompetent customer service people who say “Is there anything else I can help you with?

Married women in boyfriend jeans.

Boyfriend in married women jeans.

Referring to yourself in the third person. (Whoops, I’m that Kat....Scratch that.)

COMCAST

COMCAST

COMCAST

Did I mention COMCAST?

1 comment:

big C said...

Oh I loved this one and SO funny about Comcast.... I just sent it to someone at work!! Blog on baby!