Friday, August 13, 2010

Triskaidekaphobia


Today is Friday, the 13th. Oooooo....Would you consider yourself superstitious? Do you have triskaidekaphobia...fear of the number 13?

Unlike some people, I happen to love the number 13…it is odd, but friendly. I was born on the 13th …and I would consider myself both odd and friendly.

So even though today is a day that would cause alarm for the superstitious and keep the scaredy cats at home with their doors locked...this Kat isn't afraid to go out into the world. For me, Friday the 13th is a good day... and I’m not afraid to venture out.

I will easily go about my day....never worrying about bad things happening, never stepping on a crack, never walking under a ladder, and never letting a black cat cross my path.

And I'll spend the rest of the day collecting four-leaf clovers, knocking on wood, and throwing salt over my shoulder.

What’s the big deal with Friday the 13th? People really need to get over their silly superstitions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are not odd... even, maybe, but definitely not odd!!! pattyo

big C said...

no you are odd...but friendly! I take after you :)