Monday, June 7, 2010

Bootylicious Banker Booted


Does your banker look like this? I’m banking on the notion…your banker walks around in a 3-piece suit, size 55 pants, and a KFC grease stain on his tie.

Debralee Lorenzana claims she was fired from her Banker position at Citibank for being too hot. (In other words, her bootylicious bod was booted out of the bank.) She has since filed a suit against Citibank. Debrahlee complains she’s been harassed her entire life because she has a body that drives men wild. Her account: “I get harassed in the supermarket with my son just wearing sweatpants with my hair in a ponytail. I can’t help how I look.” (Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful.)

Okay….all together now….Ahhhh poor baby. Poor Debrahlee…cry for me. We’re so sorry that you have to go through life looking the way you do. Maybe in a few years you’ll pack on the lbs and things will sag. But until then, you’re cursed with the burden of beauty.

I understand that being beautiful is a handicap…and I don’t want to make light of it. Being in a similar position, I can totally relate. I try not to think of my beauty as a curse. Kat’s account: "I get harassed in Walmart with my twenty-two year old son just wearing stretch pants with my hair in a bun. I can’t help how I look.” (Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful.)

Debrahlee’s looks have worked for her…and against her. For her…because they are the reason she got the job. Against her…because they are the reason she got fired.

During her interview for the Banker position…I’m sure the branch manager went through his check list of criteria:
Curvaceous body…check
Large boobs and booty…double check
(Hey, he does have a bank to run and assets to think about.)

During her exit interview from the Banker position…I’m sure the branch manager when through his check list of criteria:
Curvaceous body stopping traffic…check
Large boobs and booty causing rubber necking…double check
(Hey, he does have a bank to run and assets to think about.)

Anywho………….

Debrahlee did prove that she could do the job after she was hired…and that says a lot. The real problem is the men who hired her. Their brain yield plummeted and their mind went bankrupt whenever she was around.

The men found it very difficult to concentrate on the business of banking. They could only think about making their own personal deposits…and not the bank’s. They couldn’t concentrate or calibrate..only fixate on procreate.

After all this publicity Derbrahlee will have no trouble getting a job. You can be sure Playboy will be calling. But she might prefer to stay with her chosen profession: Banker Babe. It will be interesting to see where Debrahlee ends up….

If PaulA begins to frequent our bank…(after not setting foot in a bank in 25 years)…I think I’ll take a trip down there and take a look around. Debrahlee might have found herself a new job at our local branch office.

No comments: