Thursday, December 31, 2009

Leave It In the 00's


See ya.
Sayounara.
Good bye, good riddance.
Don’t let the barn door hit ya in the ass……….
I wasn’t speaking to PaulA. I’m speaking about the end of the year…end of 2009…and end of a decade.

I look forward to 2010, because along with it; brings a fresh start. So I say “Out with the Old” (Please, not me) and “In with the New.”

There are some words, phrases, fads, or fashions that are so overplayed and overworked…they should be left in the last decade. Take “cougar”, “wardrobe malfunction”, “sex addict”, and “With that being said.”…definitely material that should be buried in the 00's.

But even worse is….the blending of two names to form a Super Couple. Branjolie…Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Bennifer…Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner, Tomcat…Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Although PaulAkat does has a nice ring to it.

So think about it. What would you want to leave in the 00’s?

I think I can speak for Tiger Woods (he’s not around to stop me.) Tiger’s “leave it in the 00’s” would probably be the word “transgression.” I’m sure he would be happy to leave the word, the phrase, AND scenario behind.

With that being said, I hear that sex addict, Tiger Wood’s, latest transgression is a cougar who experienced a wardrobe malfunction posing for Playboy…………..

Yea…let’s leave it in the 00’s.

Happy New Year’s Eve!

No comments: