Tuesday, September 15, 2009

9-9-09

I admit that I missed it…I missed the boat. And I’m not usually that slow…except during the month of September…and the months of January, March, and June.

If your favorite number is 9…then last Wednesday was your day. Your raisin in the sun. The pinnacle of your peak. The rain on your parade. Wait, scratch that last one. I hope you played the lottery or did something involving Lady Luck (nothing nasty please)…cuz if you were gonna come close to winning…the odds were definitely on your side that day.

It would be cool to be born on September 9, 2009. Just think about filling out forms with the birth date…9-9-09. Easy to write…easy to say…easy to remember. I suppose there are other cool birthdates this decade…1-1-01…...2-2-02…3-3-03...etc. etc. I’m not sure about the birth date 6-6-06. A kid born with that many 6’s is destined to be a little devil. He/she/or it might also have a hard time getting hired. Employers would think they were possessed.

If you’re a regular blog reader (and god will bestow good things on you because you are)…you would know that my favorite number is 11. So November 11, 2011…or 11-11-11…is the primo day for MOI. I wonder what day 11-11-11 is during the week. I guess if I was an idiot savant…and not just an idiot…I would know that already.

I’ve got to start working on an 11-11-11 special event….I’ve only got 2 years to plan. Maybe a house party, maybe a night at the craps table, maybe a night at the craps table and I win a house. Come on 11…come to Kat!!!

1 comment:

big C said...

11-11-11 i didnt think of that.. i cant wait!!!