Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tongue Twister Time

Don’t cha just love a tongue twister? I remember getting a book of tongue twisters as a kid and saying them out loud…over and over. I practiced saying them as fast as I could… in case I was ever in a World Tongue Twister competition. I wanted to make sure I could win the title.

The most noteworthy of all tongue twisters is about Peter Piper and his peck…er I mean, peck…of pickled peppers. I loved that one. It was especially fun to pucker when pronouncing the p’s…so you could get a mouth spray going with each “p”.

I got to thinking….(please Kat don’t think) that the ole Peter Piper tongue twister is outdated…and the world needs a new one…for future tongue twister competitions. I’ve come up with a modern-day tongue twister…which leaves a non-pleasing Peter Piper picking pecks of pickled peppers…plenty in the past. Twitter is the perfect word for a tongue twister.


A Twitter Tongue Twister
by TKat

Twanda Twain tweeted a twit of twittered tweets.
A twit of twittered tweets Twanda Twain tweeted.
If Twanda Twain tweeted a twit of twittered tweets
How many tweets of twitter did Twanda Twain Tweet?

Bet you can’t say that 5 times…TFAST!

No comments: