Friday, April 17, 2009

Reinvention

With the economy being the way that it is, people are beginning to look within and take stock of their talents or lack of talents…and make a critical analysis of what they are doing. In times like these, people are thinking of ways to reinvent themselves….to make a change…or come up with a new idea. Maybe come up with a new invention or take an old invention and reinvent it. Like reinventing the mirror…one that automatically makes you look ten years younger.

Take Madonna…that woman is the Mother of Reinvention. It would be hard to put a number on how many times she’s reinvented herself. First she was the innocent material girl (Like a Virgin Tour), then slut (Blonde Ambition Tour), then sluttier (Girly Show World Tour), then sluttiest (Sticky and Sweet Tour.) See how she is always changing? She's never the same slut twice.

Coming up with fun ideas, products, or services is a hobby for me and sometimes I come up with good ones. Like the idea of the internet…wait, that was Al Gore not me. But trust me I have had some real doozies…I just can’t remember what they are right now.

I feel a New Idea coming on. I know…I’ll invent something to help “mature” people remember things…especially where they last put something down. I don’t know about you, but I spend most my day looking for my readers. Hmm…where are my glasses? It would be great to have a little invention that could tell me they are sitting on top of my head.

I’ve got it. The perfect idea to help people remember where they last placed something. I’ll invent younger brains…that can be transplanted. (Yeah, that’s the ticket.) I just couldn’t do the transplants, that would be someone else’s job. I would definitely leave that for the professionals.

I am also thinking of reinventing my blogs. Instead of blogging about stupid stuff… I’m thinking of blogging about intellectual subjects. Like the economy and how we should reinvent ourselves. That would be a good idea. Wait…did I already say that?

No comments: