Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

This is my version of the Auto-reply…aka automatic responder. I’m sure you’re familiar with it. That’s when you email someone and they’re out of the office goofing-off somewhere…and you get back from them an automated response….giving some real/lame excuse as to why they are out. And then they make some promise about getting back to you when they return.

Seeing it is Christmas Morning and I am home with my family…opening gifts under the tree and having a monster breakfast…I can’t blog today. My family would definitely pack my bags if I made any attempts. (Hey, where we going?)
The following is my Auto-reply message:

I am currently out of my blog chair for a couple of days. It may look like I am ignoring you…because I am…my family made me do it. I will resume the growing ass position soon and will get back to you with mindless blogs ...blog…blog…blog… Oh, and please feel free to leave comments. I don’t bite. Remember…Kat’s just scratch.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to YOU and YOURS.

No comments: