Friday, September 5, 2008

Say It Ain't So...Sarah

I am not going to preach my politics, besides that is what they are…mine. Although some people turn into preachers during election time. Also, who wants to know the views of a hacker blogger housewife, but I am intrigued by McCain’s choice for VP.

I don’t really know much about Sarah Palin other than what I saw during her feisty speech …or sarcastic speech (depending on what side of the aisle you sit) during the RNC. Some have questioned her ability. Some have questioned her experience. One thing I don’t question...her ability as a woman.

I don’t doubt that because Palin is a woman, she is not “man” enough for the job. I don’t doubt that she can’t have it all…a job and a family. Although the Vice President of the United States, isn’t just any job. But I do have one question for Sarah Palin......

“Sarah, how will you do that?” My question is more of logistics. "How will you be a mother of 5 children….including a special needs baby, and a pregnant 17 year old…and juggle all that it brings with the responsibilities of the VP office and appointments with national and international leaders."

You see, I am just curious…not judgmental. I only had 3 kids and none of them had special needs, although they seemed quite needy at the time. Especially when all three fire alarms were going off at the same time, and I didn’t know which way to turn.

Then again…Sarah Palin might just be able to handle it all. Say it ain’t so, Sarah. Now thanks to Palin…I feel so inept. I’m hoping the answer to my question is…she has lots of help. Because if she doesn’t…this Kat is one lazy ass.

No comments: