Thursday, August 21, 2008

My New BFF

Did you know Paris Hilton was looking for a new BFF? She has a new show that is a British version of her new MTV reality show, “I Wanna be Paris’s New Best Friend.” Her requirements for a new BFF: “someone who is hot, who can keep up with her and most of all, who is real and won’t be a backstabber.”

She need not look any further. Why not Kat? No fair laughing. Granted I am old enough to be her mother, but my age and wisdom could come in handy. I might even keep her out of the headlines, by giving her good advice. “Paris, don’t make sex tapes…Paris, don’t drink and drive….Paris, don’t throw up your food.”

I think I could easily keep up with Paris. Heck, I keep up with PaulA and believe me, that is no easy task. I have been in training for 26 years so Paris should be a breeze. Plus I am good at taking Katnaps…and can be rejuvenated with a 5 minute sleep…even sitting up.

As for being real…no problemo. With Kat you get the real deal, every time. Holden Caulfield and I dislike a phony and can spy one a mile away. And forget backstabbing. I have learned over the years, it is always best to stab from the front.

The one requirement that will require some work is “someone who is hot.” Hmmm. After just a little time with…a physical trainer, hairdresser, manicurist, aesthetician, cosmetic dentist, and plastic surgeon….I would fit the bill.

Paris….meet your new BFF.

No comments: