Tuesday, April 1, 2008

No Foolin'

Did you hear that Hillary Clinton is throwing in the towel… after getting overwhelming pressure from the Democratic Party for her to end her campaign? April Fool’s! Okay, not a good one. Did you hear that Hillary has burned her bright yellow jacket…the one that makes her look like a giant bee? (I wish that were true.)

Watch out for pranks and shams today…you never know where they will come from. About 10 years ago…Burger King announced on April 1st they had a new burger…the left-handed Whopper. Same ingredients, but that the condiments were rotated 180 degrees for left-handed customers. I only heard about it afterward, but I am sure I would have swallowed that one whole…I am a very gulp-able.

I loved April Fool’s Day when the kids were little…they would come home from school…and totally trick me. Colin would come limping in the door: “Mom, I broke my leg! April Fool’s!”...and then take off in a full sprint across the room. Chels: “Mom, I flunked my spelling test! April Fool’s!” Bri: “Mom, there’s a spider behind you! April Fool’s!” Those pranksters were so clever…got me every time.

Did you hear that Hillary Clinton had to duck for cover from sniper fire when she visited Bosnia…risking life and limb? (Too bad Hillary didn’t make that misstatement on April Fool’s Day!)

Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit to all you Fools out there :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you hear that this crazy lady from Connecticut shut down her blog because no one was reading it?

April Fools!