Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Remote Blog

I am in Miami...so you ask, "Why are you blogging from sunny Florida?....Why aren't you at the beach or at the pool?...Or enjoying a cocktail?" Simple Stupid...it is raining. And PaulA is working.

Yesterday there were thunderstorms and a tornado watch. I think I saw Toto fly by our high-rise hotel (which by the way, isn't the best place to be during a tornado.) Clouds and a severe thunderstorm warning is the forecast for today. Hence, no pool action. But it will be 5 o'clock soon.

Lucky you, I have found a computer in the business center. There are many people here looking very businessy and wondering what the heck I am doing. I have checked my email and I'm not particularly popular today. The staff has me clocked and I can feel them looking at me, so this is going to be real short. I guess I'll head back to the room and check out the weather channel. Isn't that what most people do on vacation?

So if the sun doesn't comes out...that is okay. I won't have to put a bathing suit on my white northeaster winter body. I hear they even take them completely off down here. Trust me, I'll do them all a favor...and keep mine on.

No comments: