Friday, October 12, 2007

Blog On

It has been almost a month since I first started to blog. By the way…do you know how the word blog was invented? Interesting fact here if you don’t already know. It is from two words….Web and Log. I’m glad someone (whoever you are) came up with “Blog.” I prefer the sound of, “I’m keeping a Blog” (Very Nice) so much better than “I’m keeping a Web Log.” (Nerdy)

And so I go: blog, blog, blog. But when my blog starts to sound like, Blah, Blah, Blah…I will have to sign-off forever. At this juncture, however, I will continue to blog the internet with kats tale of 5 until my peeps (Wishy Bones, Big C, Col, Frank the Tank -"just a nickname not a tank at all, and did I mention very sweet", and Deedlebug) tell me to stop.

So when my blog starts looking like and smelling like bologna…(Notice how much the word blog looks like bologna when you pronounce it the way it is spelled: bolog- na…pretty close, eh!)….. I will depend on the aforementioned to tell me to stop. They can say it gently with a wink and a nod, or they can shout it out: “Enough Already Kat!!”

Yep, I will fade into blogworld oblivion leaving only some final dots……. Until then….I Blog On!!!

No comments: