Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Little Privacy Here.....Please

Chelsea went to a big, excuse me, I mean huge football game at her university last Saturday night. I say it is huge because there is absolutely nothing more important than their football….and 92,000 screaming fans can’t be wrong. And albeit (love that cool little word) it was televised on ESPN so maybe that gives them a little validation. Anyway, Brianna was watching the game on TV with a couple of her friends and knew Chelsea was at the game so she was checking out the faces in the crowd as the camera panned over the sportsfans. She decided to give Chelsea a little call. “Chelsea”, Brianna yells over the phone, “I can see you on TV!” (wink, wink to her friends)
Chelsea yells back, “ Oh no, really…..you can? I’m in the bathroom!!”

No comments: